Pharmacy Services Help Desk
Sav-Mor Corporate Office - Novi, MI
Pharmacy Services Support Technician
Pharmacy Technician Support Team member will provide first level support through taking calls for administrative and operational support to pharmacists and other pharmacy technicians. The Pharmacy Technician will also investigate problem prescription claims, review and analyzes claims data while applying knowledge of pharmacy policy and practice to determine accuracy details of claims activity. Candidate will also works with PBM's and other Pharmacy related industry representatives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Full time position Monday – Friday 9-5 office position
• Two years retail or hospital Pharmacy Technician experience
• Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
• Strong customer service and teamwork skills
• Create a positive customer support experience, while building strong relationships through deep problem understanding.
• Ensure timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a skillful professional attitude.
• Must be able to take direction
• Independent and team work
• Excellent math, written, and verbal communication skills
• Troubleshooting prescription claims processing errors
• Claims research and Data Analysis
• Able to work on multiple tasks
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools
• Ability to work with PBM’s and other support vendors
• High level of detail and accuracy is required
Regional Drug Store Chain Corporate Office - Pharmacy Technician Services Support Center!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Pharmacy Technician. Monday through Friday, 9-5 position.
You will support Pharmacists and other Pharmacy Technicians with your knowledge and training. We have a dynamic team environment. Successful candidates must be alert, observant, organized, dedicated and responsible.
Shop Our Circular
Click here to find prescription
savings and support offers.